Computers have made our life easier and simple in large measure. We can do many things instantly with the help of computers which were impossible to do in the past. These Machines are not there for work only but you have a lot of fun with them as well. Now you can even save more of your time and get your work done in no time with the help of these simple computer tricks.
1. It happens sometimes that you accidentally close a tab and you lose all your hard work unexpectedly but you can use Command + Shift + T to re-open it. Use Ctrl + Shift + T on a PC
2. If you want to be on the safe side, you can use private browsing on Google Chrome (Incognito), Use Ctrl + Shift + N (on PC) or Command + Shift + N (on Mac). Chrome does not keep the history of the websites you browse (Incognito). Use Ctrl + Shift + P (PC) or Command + Shift + P (Mac) on Firefox anf Internet Explorer.
3. Use “Space” to go down when browsing the web. Use “Shift” + “Space” to go up.
4. You might have noticed that sometimes strange things happen to your computer and you can not continue with your work anymore but many of your computer problems are solved just by “Restarting” your PC or turning it off and back on. This will reset your computer’s state and restart everything from the beginning.
5. Now the final and cool trick. You can make a live disco on your laptop or PC’s keyboard. This trick will use a simple visual basic script which upon activation, makes your Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Numb Lock LED’s Flash in a rhythmic way and your keyboard becomes a live disco.
Follw these steps to make live disco:
1.Open your Notepad and copy and paste the code exactly as given below in blue color:
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
2. Now save the file as Disco.vbs or “*.vbs”.
and double click on the Saved file to see the LED lights on your keyboard go crazy.
This trick has been tested and worked perfectly on on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 .
This keyboard disco can be disabled by starting Task Manager and ending the wscript.exe process.