Boy Injured By Fidget Spinner Thought He Was Going To Lose Finger

259
Published on August 7, 2017 by techtica

The popular fidget spinner is being blamed for one family’s medical bills spinning out of control. 11-year-old Sam Rhodes says he was playing with the toy he bought on Amazon when it slipped down his finger. Mom tried to remove it using dish soap, but two hospitals, and two doctors later, it was sawed off by a maintenance worker. The boy said ‘I thought they were accidentally going to cut off my finger.’ InsideEdition.com’s Lisa Voyticki (https://twitter.com/LDVNews) has more.

Category Tag

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.