iPhone Nightmare: iPhone 6 plus Explodes in Mobile Repair Shop

266
Published on March 22, 2017 by techtica

In Australia, an iPhone exploded and caught fire just before its repair. A customer came into the store with screen damaged iPhone 6 plus for repair but the battery failed and exploded in his hands . The store had to be evacuated due to fumes and could not open for the rest of the day. it’s not the first time an iPhone Nightmare has happened.

Category Tag

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.